- 1/3 cup oats – measure this with a baking cup
- 1 cup liquid – unsweetened almond, rice, coconut milk (or water)
- 1/2 scoop isolate protein powder
- 2 tbsp nuts (almond, walnuts)
- 1 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbsp raisins or 1 fruit – apple, banana, cup of berries
- 1 tbsp ground flax OR chia seeds
Mix into bowl, mason jar, glass tupperware the night before. Stir it all together, cover and put into fridge.
Remove from fridge in the morning and enjoy! If you want to heat it up that works too just don’t add the fruit in the night before, add it in the morning.
Sometimes I add 1/2 a teaspoon of unsweetened cocoa powder and 1 tbsp of unsweetened coconut flakes.