These cookies are my saviour all week.
I have modified the below ingredients on occasion by adding pumpkin seeds, flax, almonds, or raisins.
- 2 medium ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 scoops (60g) whey protein powder, unflavoured & unsweetened
- 1.5 cup quick oats
- 2 tbsp peanut butter, unsalted & softened
- 2 tbsp chocolate chips, mini
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 3 tbsp unsweetened coconut chips/flakes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients together adding chocolate chips the last. The batter consistency depends on how ripe are your bananas. It’s OK if it’s runny.
- Spoon mixture onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for 12 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes on the cooling rack.
- Store in the fridge for up to a couple of weeks or freeze in an air tight container for up to a month.